TechLine surpasses all equipment in its price range and is suitable for multi-shift operations where long-term reliability is important.
This technically advanced front / back labeling system is designed to accommodate a wide variety of flat sided or oval containers. An optional third or fourth applicator may be added for front/back/neck applications or to provide non-stop zero downtime labeling. In addition, a wrap station may be added for round containers.
Production rates of up to 250 ppm are possible with the TechLine.
TechLine’s PLC control & color touch screen with Ethernet capabilities provides seamless integration into many demanding environments.
Optional features such as servo driven label applicators, Allen–Bradley© Panelview touchscreen, servo driven product handling provides higher speeds and enhanced accuracy for the most demanding applications.
The “no tool” product changeover and modular design make TechLine ideal for packaging lines requiring frequent changeovers.
- Compact Footprint
- 50 programmable product profile presets
- On board, non-volatile memory
- Stainless Steel welded Frame
- Four axis integrated labeling head support
- Labeling head and top hold down conveyor positioning scales
- 16″ label unwind capacity
- 4.5″ x 10′ Stainless Steel conveyor (Available in 7″ widths)
- Stainless Steel Imperial fasteners
- Integrated Casters and Leveling Pads
- Chain Aligners for oval bottle orientation
- Product Spacing Wheel
- Optional Allen Bradley PLC control
|SKU||TechLine Front/ Back|
|Speed||Up to 275 bottles per minute|
|Max Product Height||14″|