Quadrel’s new high-speed tamp applicator is one of the most technically advanced applicators available today.
The Q44 is capable of speeds up to 150 ppm; with higher speed options available.
Simple to set up, operate and maintain, the Q44 was designed with long term reliability and simplicity of maintenance. The Allen-Bradley PLC & color touchscreen operator interface allows this product to fit seamlessly into today’s advanced packaging lines.
The Q44 will provide years of reliable service in the harshest environments.
- Allen-Bradley PLC and Color Touchscreen operator
- Stepping motor controlled label drive
- Encoder-based speed compensation
(with optional encoder)
- Rugged stainless steel & aluminum construction
- Precision sealed bearings
- Outboard supported drive yoke for long-term reliability
and consistent web tracking
- Dependable performance in harsh environments
- 12” (305mm) label unwind for less frequent oil changes
- Optical label detection sensor
- Adjustable waste rewind clutch
- Integrated fan-cooled electronics
- Fatal fault relay interface
- Size: 27” width x 22” length
- Approximate Net Shipping Weight: 100 lbs.(45kg)
- Actual Labeling Rate: Dependent upon dispensing
speed and label feed length (up to 120 ppm)
- Accuracy: Up to +/-1/32” (1mm)
- Maximum width = 6 7/8”
- Minimum width = 1/2”
- Minimum length = 1/2”
- Roll Capacity: 12” O.D . available on 3” or 6” I.D . core
(must specify at time of order)
- Label Format: Die cut, waste removed (minimum 1/8”
- Electronic Utilities: 115 VAC
- Pneumatic Utilities: 80 psi @ 5 cfm clean dry
compressed air (also available with non pneumatic