This labeling system was designed specifically for wineries with a significant amount of export business. It has the ability to ‘over-label’ or applies new labels directly over existing labels. This system is also capable of handling unlabeled bottles.
The system features our 3-roller indexing module which captures the product between the product rotation/label impression roller and the product captures wheels. As the product rotates in the 3-roller module, a reference sensor locates the existing label on the bottle; once the location is known, a pro¬grammable logic controller signals the labeling head to dispense a second label in the correct position. The label is impressed by the product rotation/label impression roller.
System features include Allen Bradley PLC control, high speed stepper driven labeling heads and stain¬less steel construction.
- Up to 30 ppm
- 3-Roller bottle handling
- Choice of Microprocessor or Allen Bradley PLC Control
- High Speed Stepper or Servo Driven Labeling Heads
- Choice of Carbon or Stainless Steel Construction
- Perfect for wine industry and promotional items.
- 750 ml & 1.5 l Cylindrical Glass Wine Bottles