The TechLine Vac-Wrap system is a front/back labeling system designed specifically for the needs of the wine industry. The unique design of the vacuum wrap station allows front/back labels, dispensed from separate rolls, to be applied to round contains at up to 160 products per minute.
The system’s quality constuction and competitive price make it ideal for mobile bottling lines, contract packagers or medium sized wineries.
The control package features color touch screen operator interface, AC Inverter controlled product handling and memory for 50 label/product presets. These features simplify operation and greatly reduce product changeover time.
- Touchscreen Operator Interface
- Digital AC inverter controlled product handling
- Intelligent stepping motor label drive
- 4-1/2” width x 96” length x 34” height conveyor
- Vacuum wrap station
- Stainless steel welded frame
- Production Rate: Up to 160 products per minute
- Applied Accuracy: Up to +/-1/32” @ Sigma 2 (exclusive of product variation)
- 7” web width (6 7/8” max. Label width)
- Unwind: 16” O.D. Standard, 3” I.D. Core
- Dispensing Speed: up to 2200” per minute
|Accuracy||+/- 1/32″ applied accuracy|