The TechLine Vertical Roller Labeling System is ideal for cylindrical Pharmaceutical bottles. Unlike conventional wrap systems, this vertical roller system ensures proper label accuracy by using four points of bottle contact to square and align the container during label impression. The system features a color touchscreen operator interface, stainless steel construction, bank control and AC inverter drive.
The TechLine Vertical Roller labeling system is available with a full complement of options, including label coders, bar code scanners, vision systems, product eject station, etc.
Unlike conventional wrap systems, this vertical roller system uses 4 points of bottle contact to square and align the surface of the container to minimize label spirals. Production rates up to 200 ppm with a +/- 1/32” accuracy are possible with this system.
The TechLine Vertical Roller labeling system is available with a full complement of options, including feedscrew or pneumatic product bank control, label coders, bar code scanners, product eject station, etc.
- Robust stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction
- Onboard, non-volatile memory
- 50 programmable product profile presets
- AC drive motors
- Q65 labeling station with high-torque stepper drive motor
- Rugged Vertical Roller module with stainless steel chains
- Encoder-based speed synchronization
- Optional Allen Bradley PLC control
|SKU||TechLine Vertical Roller|
|Speed||Up to 175 ppm|