This highly-advanced labeling system combines a 12-tool rotary base (816 mm dia. turret) with two high-speed servo driven label applicators. Features include full guarding, stainless steel construction, environmentally sealed electronics and a full complement of faults.
This system is designed to accommodate up to four label applicators and is capable of applying front/back, wraparound, neck and spot labels at up to 350 products per minute. It may also be configured to automatically switch from one applicator to another for nonstop, zero-downtime production.
Quadrel’s high-performance rotary labeling systems are available in several base sizes to accommodate virtually any speed requirements. Combination cold-glue/pressure sensitive systems are also available.
- Full electrical integration
- Choice of mechanical, or servo controlled bottle platforms
- Full safety guarding with interlock
- Choice of Allen Bradley or low cost microprocessor controls
- Infeed and outfeed bank control sensors with integrated stop gate
- Feed-screw, star-wheel, and main carousel jam detection
These labeling systems are also available with Pin Lug, IV or Side Lug bottle spotting orientation methods. With optional Servo controlled Bottle Platforms, optical spotting is also available.
|Speed||Up to 350 ppm|
|Max Product Height||14|
|System Length||10′ or consult factory|