Quadrel’s premium inline is system designed specifically for packagers of automotive motor oil. The ProLine features overhead electronics, internationally compliant guarding, servo driven components, Allen Bradley PLC control and PanelView color touchscreen. Additional features include all stainless steel construction, 14 inches of bottom clearance for easy clean up and speeds of up to 480ppm.
This premium quality labeling system sets a new standard for pressure sensitive product labeling. The ProLine system was designed specifically for packagers that require globally supported internationally compliant factory standardization. Features include internationally compliant guarding, servo driven top hold down and labeling stations, non-proprietary Allen-Bradley© PLC control, touchscreen operator interface.
Features include internationally compliant guarding, servo driven top hold down and labeling stations, non-proprietary Allen-Bradley© PLC control, touchscreen operator interface.
Advanced features include pneumatic slides which reposition the applicators outside of the guarding during roll changes. This pulls the applicator away from the conveyor for ease of label change.
- Internationally compliant guarding
- All overhead mounted electronics
- Customer specified PLC platforms
- Color touchscreen operator interface with password protection
- 50 programmable product profile presets
- Emerson® servo driven top hold down conveyor
- Emerson® servo driven labeling stations
- Digital AC inverter motor drives
- Choice of Chain Alignment or Feed Screw bottle handling
|Speed||Up to 400ppm|