Quadrel’s Pharmaceutical Grade labeling systems include positive bottle control from the infeed to the outfeed of the labeling machine. This system features an optional dual label unwinder (R220) to continuously feed the system with labels.
This labeling systems includes pharmacode or barcode verification, a printer or imprinter, code verification, bottle and label tracking, and “Assume False-Prove True” programming logic. The system’s output obtains 100% inspection for FDA compliance.
Additional features include a “closed-loop” servo motor label drive to ensure improved applied accuracy and superior web control. The dual remote powered unwind provides minimal label changeover time.
- Stainless Steel and Anodized aluminum construction
- Choice of Laser, Thermal Transfer, or Hot Stamp printing
- Vision system inspection with label and bottle tracking
- Serialization packages available
- Allen Bradley and Emerson Servo controls