Explosive gases always cause a challenge with pressure sensitive labeling. This system addresses those challenges with its intrinsically safe design.
Features include design considerations for static elimination, sealed conduit, pressurized enclosure, low voltage sensors, sealed motors and lots of other details.
- Low voltage Intrinsically safe sensors
- Anti-static web path
- Anti-static tabletop chain
- Conductive rollers
- Class 1 Div 1 motors and epoxy filled conduit
- Sealed and pressurized electrical cabinet with fault detection
- Class 1 Div 1 electrical junction boxes
|Speed||Up to 100 ppm|
|Max Product Height||14″|
|System Length||10′ or custom|