Grower Labeling System
Designed specifically for the needs of the horticulture industry, Quadrel’s GL (Grower Labeler) System applies labels directly to round or flat panel flower pots while seated in a traditional flat.
Quadrel’s GL System surpasses all equipment in its price range and is suitable for multi-shift operations where long-term reliability is important.
Additional features include color touchscreen operator interface Allen-Bradley PLC control & stainless steel construction.
Production rates of up to 250 products per minute are possible.
Optional barcode scanning ensures only labels with readable barcodes are applied to the products.
The “no tool” product changeover and modular design making it ideal for packaging lines requiring frequent changeovers.
View PDF -COMING SOON!
- Allen-Bradley PLC
- Color touchscreen operator interface
- “No-tool” product changeover
- Corrosive-resistant Stainless steel frame construction
- Production rate: Up to 250 ppm (dependent upon label/product dimensions)
- Applied accuracy: Up to +/-1/16″ (1.5mm) @ sigma 2
- Maximum product dimensions: 7.5″ (190.5mm) height x 17″ (431.8mm) width