The EconoLine labeling system is a compact and economically-priced system that is ideal for applications up to 150 products per minute.
EconoLine features a programmable microprocessor control with flash memory. This provides electronic synchronization of the labeling process and stores up to 50 label/ product presets.
The EconoLine labeling system’s modularity makes it ideal for packaging lines requiring frequent changeovers on a wide variety of products. The “no tool” product changeover and modular design makes this system ideal for pharmaceutical, cosmetic, automotive, chemical, food, personal care and many other markets.
- Electronic platform: M2 or M3 microprocessor with encoder-based speed compensation
- 4-1/2″ width X 120″ length conveyor
- Variable speed wrap station for round containers. Available in 12″, 18″, or 24″ lengths.
- “No-tool” product changeover
- Stainless steel welded frame
- Production rate: Up to 150 ppm (dependent upon label/product dimensions)
- Applied accuracy: Up to +/-1/32″ (1mm) @ sigma 2
- Maximum product height: 14″ (356mm)
|Speed||Up to 150 products per minute|
|Max Product Height||14″|