The EconoLine labeling system is a compact and economically-priced system that is ideal for applications up to 150 products per minute. EconoLine features a programmable microprocessor control with flash memory. This provides electronic synchronization of the labeling process and stores up to 50 label/ product presets.
This system’s modularity makes it ideal for packaging lines requiring frequent changeovers on a wide variety of products. The “no tool” product changeover and modular design makes this inline labeling system ideal for pharmaceutical, cosmetic, automotive, chemical, food, personal care and many other markets.
- Electronic platform: M2 or M3 microprocessor with encoder-based speed compensation
- 4-1/2″ width X 120″ length conveyor
- “No-tool” product changeover
- Available with Stainless steel “no crevice” welded frame
- Production rate: Up to 150 ppm (dependent upon label/product dimensions)
- Applied accuracy: Up to +/-1/32″ @ sigma 2
- Maximum product height: 14″