This EconoLine labeling system is a compact and economically-priced system designed specifically to apply front and back labels on a wide variety of flat sided or oval containers. An optional third applicator may be added for front, back and neck applications. In addition, a wrap station may be added for round containers.
This system is ideal for applications up to 150 products per minute.
EconoLine features PLC control and color touchscreen operator interface. This provides ease of operation, electronic synchronization of the labeling process and storage of up to 20 label/product presets.
The “no tool” product changeover and modular design make the EconoLine ideal for packaging lines requiring frequent changeovers.
- Electronic platform: M2 or M3 microprocessor with encoder-based speed compensation
- 4-1/2″ width X 120″ length conveyor
- “No-tool” product changeover
- Available with Stainless steel “no crevice” welded frame
- Production rate: Up to 150 ppm (dependent upon label/product dimensions)
- Applied accuracy: Up to +/-1/32″ @ sigma 2
- Maximum product height: 14″