Quadrel’s ProLine Wrap Labeling System was designed to provide high speed, zero downtime labeling in harsh, wet environments. Featuring two servo driven applicators designed to accommodate round containers at speeds in excess of 350ppm. It is additionally suited for round beverage products such as bottled water or juices.
This premium quality labeling system sets a new standard for pressure sensitive product decoration. The ProLine labeling system was designed specifically for packagers that require globally supported internationally compliant factory standardization.
Features include internationally compliant guarding, servo driven top hold down and labeling stations, non-proprietary Allen-Bradley© PLC control, touchscreen operator interface.
- Internationally compliant guarding
- All overhead mounted electronics
- Choice of Allen Bradley© PLC platforms
- Color touchscreen operator interface with password protection
- 50 programmable product profile presets
Available with Push Pull web handling
- Servo driven label wraparound stations
- Servo driven labeling stations
Servo driven feedscrew assembly
- Digital AC inverter motor drives
- Waterproof AC motors