The Q34 Catalyst is an environmentally friendly, liner-free print & apply labeling system. It utilizes a water-based activatable adhesive and cutting mechanism to provide liner-free variable information carton or pallet labeling.
Advantages include consumable cost savings, less frequent roll changes and the “green initiative” benefit of zero waste to landfill.
- Dimensions: 33.98”L x 25.05”W x 23.23”H
Electrical: 115 VAC, 5 amps; overload protection built in; 220 VAC,
- 50 cycle optional
- Environmental: 41-1040 F (5-400 C); humidity 15-85% RH non-condensing
- Printing Methods: Direct-thermal
- Print Resolution: 203 or 300 dpi
- Print Width: Zebra ZE500-4: 4.1” (104mm)
- Print Speed & Resolution: Zebra ZE500-4: Up to 12.0” per second (305mm) @ 203 dpi and 300 dpi
- Label Width Range: Zebra ZE500-4: Max 4.5” (114mm); Min 0.625” (16mm)
- Label Roll Size: Maximum diameter 12.00” O.D. (305mm)
- Labeling Speed: Contingent upon print engine and label size/content
- Label Placement: Accurate to ±0.03” (.76mm) when labels are produced to specifications and product handling is controlled and consistent